You know who you are.
You know what you want. And in fact, you’re well on your way.
You’re a high-achieving professional, admired in your company, and even in your industry as the “get it done” and the “make it happen” person. You have a solid reputation for delivery, quality, enthusiasm and results.
You are well compensated. You’re climbing the ladder. You’re successful!
But something’s not right.
Too many high performers with the best of intentions succumb to professional acquiescence. Settling for merely adequate “opportunities” that come their way based on the needs of the company, accepting obstacles that block their effectiveness as given, and sacrificing health and happiness because the boss demands it, or the corporation expects it.
What if, this time, you take over? What if you refuse to give up control of YOUR career?
What if you choose to own your career fully and define it on YOUR terms… based on YOUR definition of success?
Your choice to claim success and our work together to create it will include a number of options, depending on your unique situation. Some common scenarios that my clients engage in deliberately with my support include:
- Defining “today’s” priorities and values
- Plotting the next career step with clear and aligned objectives
- Establishing or enhancing your presence, influence, and effectiveness as a leader in a new or current organization
- Career advancement from your current company to an empowered career change
- Managing politics and factors outside of you that impact your effectiveness
- Working and managing more efficiently
- Drawing boundaries that preserve and fuel your energy and competitive advantage
- Expanding your interpersonal skills
- Creating a quality of life based on your true values and priorities
- Experiencing more meaning and purpose
- Creating success based on your most robust definition of it
- Achieving the extraordinary, beyond what you’ve ever thought possible
It’s your career. It’s your life. What will you choose?
Coaching packages are customized based on the needs of each individual.
Intrigued? Let’s Chat. Contact me.